Friday, March 16, 2007

Screwed up plans.

So let's see! Damien, Zenith, Jingting & I planned to study today but we didn't.

Reasons being :
1. Jingting could not leave her house due to her parents =.-
2. Vivo doesn't have any places for us to study. (dumb choice of place to study)
3. We walked around Vivo thinking what to do & ended up wasting time.
4. We wasted even more time on travelling, so we decided to go home.

& these sum up to us wasting practically 4hours of our precious time, well done aye? (:

As I was on my way home, I met Wing on the streets! Thank God I saw her, if not I'll be home like super early? Bubble tea, arcade then slacking under blocks talking about problems, that's my day with Wing (: Called Huimin up, I drank bubble tea again & we talked about God, problems & blah! Got home around 11pm, :D

Out with Miss Wong Chingting tomorrow! <3 Hope she doesn't fail to get out of her house again. Goodnight World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home